PVC pipes used for protection of cables
PVC pipes used for protection of telephone and electrical power cables are made of hard PVC, in DN 50, 75 and 10 mm diameters. The pipes are made in either yellow or red colour, supplied in rods of 4 m or 6 m length, or to the customer’s requirements. The pipes are produced with a socket on one end, used for connections.
All of the accessory components that are used in laying the PVC pipes are also produced, including PVC plug, PVC insertion, PVC comb and PVC shield.
The production and quality control are in accordance with: Technical Conditions regulating PVC pipes for cable-type sewage, “PTT Vesnik” No. 6/73.
PE pipes used for protection of cables
Polyethylene pipes are used as channels for optical cables, providing protection for telecommunication and electrical power cables.
They are black, with the smooth outer and grooved inner surface, supplied in a range of diameters, from DN 20 to DN 110 mm and used at the working pressure of 6 bar. The nominal diameter is the outer diameter of the pipe. They are supplied in the form of straight rods, 6 m and 12 m long, as well as in coils (according to the customer’s requirements).
They are produced in black colour and bear the following markings:
- * Kind and type of material,
- * Outer diameter x wall thickness, in mm,
- * Name of manufacturer,
- * Number of machine,
- * Date of manufacture (month and year),
- * The pipes are marked at distances of 1m.
Production and quality control are in compliance with the following relevant standards:
- SRPS EN 12201,
- Technical Conditions regulating the polyethylene pipes of small diameter, for cable-type sewage, “PTT Vesnik” No. 25/87,
- Technical Conditions regulating the polyethylene pipes of small diameter, for cable-type sewage, “PTT Vesnik” No. 8/75.